To schedule an interview, please contact Jennifer Levitt, Director of Communications via e-mail at email@example.com or call (213) 260-7924.
Jewish Family Service of Los Angeles (JFS) staff members are a frequent resource for local, state and national media outlets reporting on various types of social service programs.
JFS staff has expertise in:
- Developing innovative social service delivery models
- Managing critical safety net programs during economic downturns
- Providing home- and community-based programs for older adults, including counseling, case management, fitness and wellness programs
- Addressing the needs of domestic violence victims and their children
- Responding to growing food insecurity among families and frail seniors
- Offering support programs for adults and children with disabilities
- Advocating on behalf of clients and social service issues on the local, state and federal levels.
JFS counsels families, supports the elderly, houses the homeless, feeds the hungry, assists the disabled and empowers survivors of violence. For more information, download the JFS Fact Sheet by clicking here. A partial list of media outlets which have recently featured JFS programs and experts includes:
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Business Journal
- New York Times
- Washington Post
- Jewish Journal of Los Angeles
For recent articles citing JFS, visit JFS in the News