HaMercaz is a one-stop resource for children with special needs in Los Angeles. We offer:
- Ongoing assistance, advocacy and support for families and teens with special needs and developmental disabilities, from birth through age 22
- A network of community agencies and organizations working together to address your family’s needs
- Social/recreational programs including play days and outings, sibling programs, and multi-generational events
- Jewish holiday celebrations
- Support groups and counseling
- Parent and professional workshops
- Connections to Jewish community programs including those at synagogues, Jewish schools and camps
View the HaMercaz Community Calendar here.
View recent HaMercaz Email Newsletters here.
For more information, please visit www.hamercaz.org
HaMercaz Partner Agencies:
Bet Tzedek, BJE: Builder of Jewish Education, Camp Ramah in California, ETTA, Far West USY Hevrah, Friendship Circle, Jewish Big Brother Big Sisters of Los Angeles, Jewish Free Loan Association, Jewish Vocational Service, The Miracle Project, OurSpace, Shalom Institute,Vista Del Mar Child and Family Service , Yachad LA, Zimmer Children’s Museum
For more information, please contact HaMercaz at 866.287.8030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.